Branched Chain & Essential Aminos
- EAAs are Key Amino Acids in Muscle Recovery & Growth
- BCAAs Help Reduce Muscle Breakdown During Training
- EAAs & BCAAs Support Protein Synthesis & Lean Muscle Growth
Instantised Formula For Easy Mixing
Amino acids are considered essential when your body cannot manufacture them endogenously. It is thus essential to obtain “essential” amino acids from one’s diet. Active individuals or those following calorie controlled diets may not consume enough proteinacious food to obtain optimal amounts of these specific amino acids from their diets alone and supplementation may thus prove valuable to such individuals. EAA and BCAA supplementation can support high intensity training and is thus ideal for bodybuilders and other athletes looking to enhance recovery and sustain or build muscle.
BCAA EAA contains 9,75 g EAAs per scoop (8 g of which are BCAAs) plus additional Taurine, and has been specifically formulated to be consumed intra-workout and between workouts to support protein synthesis, muscle repair and recovery. Supplementing with EAAs and BCAAs is a popular approach amongst experienced gym goers looking to combat muscle breakdown and thus experience enhanced results over those not supplementing with EAAs and BCAAs.
- As a dietary supplement, for one serving mix 1 rounded scoop (approx. 15 g) into 250 to 300 ml cold water and shake or stir vigorously to dissolve.
- Consume one to three times daily.
- Consume 1 serving whilst training and for optimal results consider taking an additional 1 to 2 servings before or after workouts.
- Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
- Tip – To maximise BCAA EAA’s anabolic and anti-catabolic properties, consider adding Creatine Monohydrate to your post-workout shake, ensure optimal daily fluid intake and increase your daily protein intake by way of a high quality pure protein supplement such as our Pure Whey Protein.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.