PURE PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE
Creatine is widely regarded as the most effective performance nutrition supplement ever discovered. Scientific support along with real world evidence has quickly led to Creatine becoming the most popular sports nutrition supplement in the world and it’s use has become common practice amongst professional, elite and amateur athletes and bodybuilders seeking an effective dietary supplement to support their weight training efforts.
Clinical research clearly demonstrates creatine supplementation to be of particular benefit in weight training and other high-intensity activities due to the important role that it plays in the generation of intra-muscular energy during muscular contraction and exertion. Used as directed, creatine is scientifically proven to be safe and a highly efficacious performance nutrition supplement.
- As a dietary supplement, dissolve one rounded teaspoon (approx. 5 g) in 250 to 300 ml of a suitable carbohydrate drink or grape juice.
- For loading, take two to four servings daily, for 5 consecutive days.
- Ideally take one of these servings immediately after training and the others evenly spaced during the day.
- After loading maintain supplementation by taking one to two servings (5 to 10 g) daily, the most important dose being immediately after training, ideally mixed into a carbohydrate-rich recovery drink.
- Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
- Tip – To maximise creatine’s “bodybuilding” benefits, consume extra water every day and increase your daily protein intake by way of a high quality pure protein supplement.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.