FAST ABSORBING COMPLEX CARB
Super-fast gastric emptying due to its high molecular weight & low osmolality, thereby supporting fast absorption of nutrients
Ideal for pre, intra and post-workout nutrition
Great to stack with Glutamine, Creatine, BCAAs & EAAs, making for an ideal intra or post-workout combination. High solubility ensures it mixes better & dissolves more fully and can thus be better absorbed by the body than most other traditional carbohydrate supplements
Shown to enhance endurance in studies, when taken during training, and therefore an excellent addition to intra-workout drinks. Fully Dosed’s Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin is a specialised carbohydrate supplement that mixes easily and is completely soluble in water. It displays fast gastric emptying rates thus ensuring super-fast absorption. At Fully Dosed we use only the very best, patented, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in the world – Cluster Dextrin® from Glico Nutrition in Japan.
- As a dietary supplement mix 1 rounded scoop (approx. 25 g) of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (HBCD) with 250 to 350 ml of cold water (and water flavouring of your choice if desired).
- Fully Dosed HBCD can be particularly effective when mixed together with your favourite amino acid (BCAA/EAA) powder.
- We thus recommend 10 to 20 g of Amino Acids (BCAAs/EAAs) per serving of HBCD.
- Larger individuals or those wanting to “Fully Dose” their recovery efforts can take 2 to 3 servings intra and post-workout.
- For every additional 25 g serving add in another 250 to 350 ml of liquid.
- For best results start sipping on an amino acid and HBCD mix 15 minutes before training and continue to sip on it during and after your workout. On training “off-days” you can consider mixing 1 scoop of HBCD with your favourite protein powder to make sure glycogen storage and recovery ability are maximised.
- Optional extras: HBCD’s mix very well with Creatine and Glutamine. So adding in a serving of each of those to your pre, intra or post-workout drink is advised for advanced supplement users wanting to optimize the absorption of those nutrients.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.