FAST ABSORBING CONCENTRATE
- Nature’s Highest Biological Value Protein
- Naturally Rich In BCAAs
- Complete Source Of Essential & Non-Essential Amino Acids
Fully Dosed Pure Whey Protein delivers one of the highest quality, highest biological value forms of protein known to man, in a fully instantised form, which allows for easy mixing and consumption. Whey Protein is not only one of the highest biological value proteins available it is also one of the most researched, having been shown in nutritional research to provide a number of nutritional benefits to sportsmen, bodybuilders and other physically active individuals.
Of particular benefit to the physique and performance conscious athlete is whey proteins high level of naturally occurring glutamine and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Glutamine serves as fuel for the immune system, provides anti-catabolic support and is important in maximising protein synthesis, which is key to recovery and lean muscle growth.
BCAA’s are essential amino acids that are abundant in muscle tissue and provide anti-catabolic support, by reducing the amount of protein breakdown during exercise, as well as assisting with post-exercise recovery. High-intensity exercise can deplete muscle glutamine and BCCA stores and daily supplementation with whey protein can therefore be an effective nutritional strategy assisting in muscle preservation and supporting post-training recovery.
- As a food supplement, add two level scoops (approx. 30 g) to 250 to 300 ml of cold water, fat free milk or other suitable beverage of your choice and blend well.
- Take one to two servings per day or use as required to help meet your daily protein requirements.
- Alternatively use as recommended by your fitness or nutritional advisor.
This is a formulated supplementary sports food, not intended to be used as a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training program.