Many cats and dogs experience joint flexibility and mobility issues as they age due to normal daily exercise and activity. This is why veterinarians often recommend a healthy diet complemented with health supplements to help alleviate occasional discomfort associated with routine daily activity. NOW Pets Joint Support is a health supplement formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Centre.
For use in Dogs and Cats only.
- Up to 9kg. ½ tablet twice daily
- 9 to 18kg. 1 tablet twice daily
- 18 to 36kg. 2 tablets twice daily
- Over 36kg. 3 tablets twice daily
- Keep freshness packet in bottle.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Warnings: For animal use only.