- Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake
- Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine
- Natural Energizers
- Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis
- 0nly 10 Calories and 0 Grams of Sugar per Serving
- Mixes Easily
USE DURING WORKOUTS FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE:
Build Muscle & Train Harder
- Essential Amino Acids Help Rebuild Muscle
- Beta-Alanine Promotes Longer & Stronger Workouts
- BCAAs for Endurance Support
Intensify Energy & Focus
- Green Energy Matrix of Green Tea, Green Coffee Extracts & EGCG
- Use Multiple Scoops to Go From Mild to Intense Energy Support
Promote Nitric Oxide Production
- Micronized L-Arginine To Support Nitric Oxide Production
- Micronized Citruline To Promote Nitric Oxide Production Throughout Training
USE ANYTIME TO ACCELERATE RECOVERY AND BOOST ENERGY:
Essential Amino Acids Accelerate Protein Synthesis Quicker Recovery Allows Faster Return to Peak Performance
Boost Energy Without The Calories
- Green Energy Matrix To Encourage Focus
- Refreshing Fruit Flavors That Mix Easily
- Zero Sugar or Fat& Only 10 Calories/Serving
Maintain High N.O Levels
Helps Promote N.O. Production
- Mix one serving, two (2) scoops of ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY in 300-355ml of cold water.
- FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
- TIPS: ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping. ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
Consult your health care professional prior to use. Use this product as a food supplement only. Keep out of reach of children, not intended for individuals under the age of 18.